Thursday, November 03, 2005
QUIZ
"rules of game: post 5 weird and random facts about yourself, then at the end list the name of 5 people who are next in line to do this. dont forget to leave a comment that says 'you're tagged' in their blog and tell them to read yours."
number 1.
I absolutely adore GREEEEEEEN.
number 2.
I once walked into Centrepoint in shorts and sandals and you can guess how embarrassed i felt :/
number 3.
I used to want to be a detective when I was young, and then I wanted to be a psychologist. And now I want to work in a candy shop x)
number 4.
I love green tea ice-cream even though almost everyone (except Yangee I think) thinks it's bitter and disgusting.
number 5.
I used to go to the library almost every sunday and I'll just stay in there for a few hours to read. Yes, I was that big a bookworm.
alethea yuensin jesmine felicia serene
all BOXED up-
2:58 PM